The Hotel is situated on the central avenue of the city and is the most centrally located Hotel of Loutraki a breath away from all major town activities and central beach, and at the heart of the communty which is close to all Amenities and with easy access to all major archeological sites, 20 meters from the main bus terminal and 50 meters from the Beach.
The City of Loutraki is only :
• From Athens: 80 km
• From Corinth: 8 km
• From Patras: 138 km (Patras is a major sea port that connects Greece with Italy)
Loutraki is connected by road with :
• Athens (and the Athens International Airport) via the new highway Attiki Odos and the Athens-Corinth Highway (50 min)
• Patra and western Peloponnese by the Corinth-Patra Highway (1 hour and 30 min)
• Tripoli and generally with southern Peloponnese, by the new Corinth-Tripolis Highway
• From Athens or Patra to Korinthos and Loutraki there are buses every 30 minutes
The new suburban railway (Line 1 Athens Airport – Corinth & Line 2 Athens - Corinth) provides easy and comfort transportation in 1 hour and 5 minutes to Corinthos. From there buses or taxis can easily transfer you to Loutraki in 10 minutes.
Loutraki is served by the new Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos, which has direct scheduled connections to almost all European capitals and other major cities throughout the continent, as well as to international gateway hubs in North America, Asia, Australia and Africa. AthensAirport is the hub of the two Greek airlines, Olympic Airways and Aegean Airlines, which offer numerous international connections in addition to a vast domestic network.
Patras is the major western gateway to Greece, with numerous daily ferry connections to the Italian Adriatic ports of Brindisi, Bari, Ancona, Venice and Trieste.
How to find us (when using private car)
• From Athens: Follow the E-94 Athens-Corinth motorway west and exit at Loutraki, just before crossing the CorinthCanal.
• From Athens Int Airport: Enter Attiki Odos motorway and follow the signs to Elefsina . At the end of Attiki Odos you directly the E-94 Athens-Corinth motorway. Follow the signs to Korinthos and and exit the motorway at Loutraki exit, just before crossing the CorinthCanal.
• From Patras: Follow the E-65 motorway east, towards Athens, and turn off at the Loutraki exit, just past the city of Corinth.